August 02, 2018
Extremely professional and friendly! Very hospitable! Had our Mercedes tinted and looks great! . Thanks so much to you and your staff! Great job! Cris & Dani.I chose to bring my car to this shop based on the good reviews i had read on yelp. Ariel is extremely polite and professional. He explained the tint options and benefits of each. Installation took about an hour. I am very happy with the results and extremely impressed with how I was treated by Ariel and his staff. A++++ Customer Service.I spent some time looking for the right place to get my windows tinted. I just got a new car, and the last thing I wanted to do was let someone mess up the windows with a shoddy tint job. There are plenty of Window Tinting Sprayer that will tint your windows on the cheap via groupon and the likes, but after doing much reading online, I realized that route could end up costing me much more if the door/window electronics are messed up. Also, usually the quality of the screens used at auto tint ppf squeegee that offer significant discounts is horrendous.
June 23, 2018
No, I'm not talking about the space-traveling robot with the built-in virgin alarm. The little dots you see at the edge of many car windows are 3D, and the textured surface makes tinting exceedingly difficult. Often you'll see film that sticks to some spots but not others, and the result is a horrendous zig-zagging line. Sometimes, an installer will attempt to fill the blank spaces with glue so it looks filled in, which might work in the short term, but is more likely to fail down the road.
A better, but far more time-intensive solution is for the installer to take the time to sand the dots down. For a car that's already been tinted with car window film tint tools, what you want to see is an incredibly consistent line that goes right to the edge of the dot matrix.
October 19, 2016
This spray bottle get a design with an extended nozzle to reach those tricky gaps and overall durability have this pump-up sprayer becoming a window film industry favorite. Hard wearing and long lasting.
1.5L High-density Pressure Spray with Graduation,click here to get more information:http://www.tintingtool.com/sprayers-and-parts/15l-high-density-pressure-spray-with-graduation-p-108213.html
February 28, 2016
February 26, 2016
refers to the film itself
Net--------VLT% refers to the combined film & glass
Vague-----The language of the law is unclear, legislative intent is unclear, or interpretation is uncertain.
Windshield: Presumably, NR tinting is permitted above the AS-1 line. If the law specifies only the AS-1 line, AS-1 appears. If AS-1 or specified inches appears, the AS-1 is assumed and only the number of inches down appears.(Note: NR is used in lieu of "No, Any, or a specific percentage” when the law permits unspecified "nonobstructive” or "Transparent” tinting materials. In these cases, the legality of tinting inevitably depends upon each officer’s discretion.
Front Sides: No film, or the actual percentage of VLT permitted. (Note: Because they may vary from state to state, manufacturer’s tolerances (i.e. + / - 3% VLT) are not listed on this chart, not are they included in these VLT numbers.)
MPV: Multi Purpose Vehicle, a vehicle used for passengers on a truck chassis, such as a limo.
Back Sides: No film, or the actual percentage of VLT permitted.
Rear: No film, or the actual percentage of VLT permitted.
% of Reflectivity:
metallic or mirrored appearance
NE---------Not excessive (not specific)
MNIR-----Must not increase reflectivity
MBNR----Must be non-reflective (not specific)
NMMA----No metallic or mirrored appearance
NONE-----No reference to reflectivity in the current law
Restricted Colors: R (Red), A (Amber), Y (Yellow), B (Blue)
Mirrors (Left & Right required outside): YES or NO. (Note: Usually, a (YES means that dual outside mirrors are required if the back window is to be tinted.)
Certification Required: YES or NO. (Note: This refers to a requirement for manufacturers to certify the films they plan to sell before shipping them into the state.)
Stckr/Loc (Sticker Location): NO (No sticker is required)
RECOMMEND (Sticker is recommended; can assist officers in identifying legal tint more easily.)
Specific Locations: The State requires unique language & design, which may entail precise wording and sizing.
DRIVER: The sticker is required between the film & glass on the driver’s side window.
DOOR: The sticker is required on the inside of the driver’s side doorjamb.
ALL: The sticker should be put between the film & glass on each tinted window.
Medical Exemption: YES or NO. (Note: For more details about the specific terms of the exemption, consult the law.)
February 25, 2016
We all dread climbing into a vehicle that’s been sitting outside in the
summer heat. Short shorts and leather seats can be an especially bad
combination. Tinted windows are one way to help keep your backside from
burning. You'll want to consider hiring a pro to make sure you get the
best tint job for your car.
1. Familiarity with local regulations - Because dark windows are a safety concern for law enforcement officers when they’re making a traffic stop, many cities and states have specific limits on how dark you can tint your windows. Most professional window tinting companies make it their business to say up-to-date on window tint regulations. While some shops may provide darker-than-legal tint, most shops make sure their customers stay on the right side of the law.
2. Experience - Unless you’re purchasing a more expensive professional-grade tint kit, you’ll likely find the film in a DIY window tint kit is flimsy and temperamental when compared to the higher quality materials a window tinting pro would use. For a first-timer, window film in general is hard to work with; a slight breeze or wind can cause creases or crinkles, and some may find it hard to keep dust or other debris from sticking to the film.
3. First-time success - Even if you successfully apply window tint film to your vehicle’s windows, you may not do so perfectly. So try again, right? Not quite. Removing window film is much more difficult than applying it, due in part to the sticky adhesive used to apply it to the auto glass.
4. Guaranteed work - If a professional window tinting company does a bad job, car owners can always demand re-tinting or they can try to get their money back. If and when you make a mistake while tinting you own windows, however, you probably won’t be able redo the tinting without buying another kit.
5. Cost - The cost to tint all of a car's windows can range in price from $120 for a small car up to $380 for large vans. DIY kits are most frequently used as a way of saving money. However, low-grade window tinting film does not always provide good results for the car. For example, one of the main reasons car owners are interested in window tinting is that they want to protect their car’s interior from fading and cracking. Cheap or low-quality window tinting, though, does not always provide this protection.
February 20, 2016
Window tints let in light but they also let in heat and harmful UV rays. Did you know that a standard tint can help reduce your indoor temperatures by about 15%? That translates into huge savings on the energy front. However, you don’t have to choose a dark tint for the purpose – nowadays, clear tints can offer all the protection against the sun without making your interiors dark and depressing. Another advantage of installing a window tint is that it blocks 99% of the UV rays, which can cause fading and bleaching of your precious furniture and upholstery.
February 16, 2016
1.5L High-density Pressure Spray with Graduation,click here to get more information:http://www.tintingtool.com/sprayers-and-parts/15l-high-density-pressure-spray-with-graduation-p-108157.html
January 30, 2016
1、Test – Test – Test A little planning can save you a lot of effort!We also recommend starting with a small area and determining the best method of dwell time, amount of heat, and angle of pull.
2、Wipe Vinyl-Off onto ONLY the vinyl you want to remove using:Pad Sponge Foam Brush Fine Nap Roller Paper Towel, etc.
A little goes a long way. "Less is More
3、For best results, warm surfaces immediately before removal.Warm to the touch. Sun warmed on a warm day is perfect!
Non-Flammable and no toxic fumes! So you can use a heat gun or propane to warm the surface even indoors!
4、Allow a few minutes dwell time(very little waiting needed)Vinyl-Off penetrates the vinyl and attacks the adhesive behind it. You won’t usually see changes to the vinyl.
5、Lift an edge and pull.
The vinyl will come off in larger pieces because it has been rejuvenated. Most of the adhesive should come with the vinyl.
6、Remove any remaining adhesive by either re-applying Vinyl-Off or applying Adhesive –Off.
click here to get more information about Handle Squeegee Auto Window Film Application Tool:http://www.tintingtool.com/squeegees/handle-squeegee-auto-window-film-application-tool-p-108941.html
18 queries taking 0.0172 seconds, 47 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.